Learning to draw the human figure and create stunning vector portraits can be an arduous task. Working with models, or photo references, finding the right pose, using just the right blend effect for skin, the correct vector brush for hair, are all subtle skills needed for the vector portrait artist.
In this Creative Session, take your vector people portrait work to the next level, by grabbing a heavy dose of inspiration from professionals working in the field, as well as hands on tutorials that teach you the big brush strokes and artistic nuances that will transform your vector portrait work.
Posts in this Session August 2011
- Creating a Portrait Using Only Four Colors!
- Create a Sparkly Female Portrait in Illustrator
- Quick Tip: Rapid Vector Portrait Process
- 25 Fantastic Vector Portraits
- Modeling the Human Face in Illustrator
- Creating a Dramatic Portrait with Chunky Line Art
- Tracing a Vector Face From a Reference Photo
- Create a Sci-Fi, Vector Portrait Made of Symbols
- Featuring 25 Inspiring Vector Portraits
- Using Stock References in the Creation of Vector Art
- How to Illustrate Dynamic Hair Using Adobe Illustrator’s Paintbrush Tool
- Create a Monochrome Portrait in Illustrator – Vector Premium Tutorial
- Create a Backlit, Elegant Female Portrait in Illustrator – Vector Premium Tutorial
- Creating with Vector Blends In-Depth Using Illustrator – Vector Premium Tutorial
- Create a Male Portrait from a Photo Reference – Vector Premium Tutorial
- Create a Blood Elf Inspired Portrait in Illustrator – Vector Premium Tutorial